Dr. James G Kanellakos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James G Kanellakos?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Anterior Total Hip Replacement

It is 4 months now after my hip replacement by Dr K. I am very satisfied and grateful to Dr K and his team in what they were able to do for me. I am feeling great with no pain and have completely recovered. I enjoy Yoga so I was worried that my hip replacement would adversely affect my yoga practice, but I am now fully back to yoga (also cycling & tennis) with no issues. In terms of logistics, my appointments and all pre- and post operation interactions went smoothly. If I ever need my other hip done I would go back to Dr K!

From first my appointment with Dr. Kanellakos, and then on through Total Hip Replacement and followup appointments, Dr. Kanellakos was amazing. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and understandable. I would recommend him to anyone needing expert Total Hip Replacement (and I mean expert. As I said, he is an amazing Doctor.

Really excellent care for broken hip

Dr. Kanellakos is the best, he has a wonderful bed side manner and his staff are FANTASTIC espically Terry, Viviana and Kelsey They have wonderful nurses and x-ray tech. In my book there the BEST. God be with them all. My husband Gary Barnish felt very pleased and comfortable with the doctor and staff

Excellent doctor. Great care and very knowledgeable

Outstanding for hip surgery

I was seeing another doctor for my osteoarthritis in this practice for years, but when it came time for surgery, I was moved over to Dr. Kanellakos, who specializes in hip surgery (I had an anterior). I can’t recommend Dr. K highly enough. He is thoroughly professional, uses the latest techniques and tools, is extremely patient with questions, answers them in understandable language, and the outcome of the surgery itself has been truly amazing. I experienced very little pain while in recovery (I used only Tylenol for about a week and a half), and his team, both in and out of the hospital, were very approachable and helpful. It was my first-ever surgery and if I had to do the other hip, I wouldn’t hesitate to go right back to him.

hip replacement

I have a wonderful normal hip thanks to Dr. Kanellakos! I am very pleased with his work.

Had a total knee replacement and couldn't be more happier! Great doctor. Good with explanations and ease in answering my questions in ways I could understand. Office staff is very friendly. Easy to make appointments, quick to return phone calls and wait in office isn't too bad!

Bilateral Hip Surgery

I had excellent results from the surgery and the PT afterwards, after approx 3 months moved the clock back three or more years in terms of walking, climbing stairs etc.

Extremely pleased

From the very first appointment, I was very comfortable with Dr. Kanellakos, found him and his staff friendly and easy to talk to and was totally confident in his capabilities.

Dr. Kenellakos and Summit Medical Group Staff

I had a total hip replacement done by Dr. Kenellakos. From the first day that I saw him in the office throughout the entire process I was impressed with with him and the entire staff. Dr. K was attentive to my needs and did not rush me through the many questions I had. I received a phone call from him personally 3 days prior to surgery to ask if I had any further questions or concerns and again he was attentive and patient with my numerous questions. Some of which I am sure were repetitive. Dr. K and his staff follow up thoroughly and when I or anyone attending to me has called the office, they received a return call with answers within an hour. I experienced little to no pain after surgery and my arthritic pain is completely gone. This is an excellent staff and Dr. K is an amazing surgeon. I feel I couldn't be in better hands. Thanks for giving me my pain free walking back Dr. K and staff.

Pleased & Thankful!

The best doctor I experienced in the 7 years that I suffered with hip pain! Dr. Kanellakos is calm, kind, attentive and he did an excellent job replacing my hip. He gave me a new hip, a new lease on life and I am so incredibly pleased and thankful!

Dr. James G Kanellakos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.