Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Kassube has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. James M Kassube has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. James M Kassube has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James M Kassube is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I have been a patient of Dr Kassube's since 2009. I have never met a more compassionate Doctor, especially as a pain management physician and surgeon. I appreciate how every appointment doesn't feel rushed, even though he is insanely busy. He takes the time to listen to your issue and checks you thoroughly to make sure all issues are addressed. He is always "Up" on all new treatments and has a wonderful bedside manner. He has performed multiple surgeries on me and he has personally called me at home to see how I was doing. I rarely see any other Doctors because I trust him implicitly with my care. I cannot say enough about what great care he offers his patients. He's a favorite at all hospitals and I appreciate him and his staff immensely. Thank you Dr. K!
I have been a patient of Dr. Kassube's for over a year now and am beyond pleased with my experience with him and his Staff Julie and Angela. They are extremely professional, yet very caring. Dr. Kassube has gone above and beyond for me in helping me to process Insurance paperwork for surgery denials. Most Doctors are not willing to spend the extra time with their patients as Dr. Kassube is. I appreciate Dr. Kassube and his staff more then words can say.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. James M Kassube accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James M Kassube in this video.
Dr. James M Kassube is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.