Dr. James Kassube Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kassube?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Excellent doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Seen Kassube for 3 years. He has excellent communication skills, including listening to patient and thorough e,planation of treatments. Bery responsive to patient questions and needs. Also very nice man seemingly well concerned about his patients. Hifhly recommended.

Dr. Kassube has been my Dr. for 8 years!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Kassube's since 2009. I have never met a more compassionate Doctor, especially as a pain management physician and surgeon. I appreciate how every appointment doesn't feel rushed, even though he is insanely busy. He takes the time to listen to your issue and checks you thoroughly to make sure all issues are addressed. He is always "Up" on all new treatments and has a wonderful bedside manner. He has performed multiple surgeries on me and he has personally called me at home to see how I was doing. I rarely see any other Doctors because I trust him implicitly with my care. I cannot say enough about what great care he offers his patients. He's a favorite at all hospitals and I appreciate him and his staff immensely. Thank you Dr. K!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Kassube has been my Doctor for several years. You couldn't ask for a nicer person. His staff on the other hand is the worst. They never do what the tell you their going to do, never return phone calls and Darn near impossible to get a message to Kassube.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr Kassube is the best. I've Ben seeing him for over 5 years. He always takes the time and is really concerned about finding the best course of action.

One of the best Doctor's I've ever seen

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Kassube's for over a year now and am beyond pleased with my experience with him and his Staff Julie and Angela. They are extremely professional, yet very caring. Dr. Kassube has gone above and beyond for me in helping me to process Insurance paperwork for surgery denials. Most Doctors are not willing to spend the extra time with their patients as Dr. Kassube is. I appreciate Dr. Kassube and his staff more then words can say.

Trustworthy, honest, and humble

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Dr. Kassube is one of the great ones who listens, cares what the patient thinks, is articulate and meticulous to detail. He is unassuming and creates a collaborative, comfortable atmosphere. He behaves as if I am his only patient in the world during office visits and procedures. I have had 3 treatments with Dr Kassube and although I hate that I had to have them, I am thrilled to have had such a competent and compassionate Doctor to work with - I highly recommend him.

Posted on May 1st, 2009

He is kind, caring and thoughtful...always allowing me to ask whatever questions I have and spending the time to answer the questions. He seems accurate and professional and always has good ideas...not ready to jump into surgery if not necessary. Great office staff and a total pleasure to deal with..very lucky to have found him...

Posted on October 9th, 2017