Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kaya
Dr. James Kaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Batavia, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaya is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati, Regency Hospital Of Cincinnati, Llc and Jewish Hospital, The. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kaya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James Kaya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Kaya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Regency Hospital Of Cincinnati, Llc
Jewish Hospital, The
Good Samaritan Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Mercy Hospital Anderson
Bethesda North Hospital
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
32 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1981
Dr. James Kaya accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Kaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batavia, OH.