Dr. James D Kearney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James D Kearney?

Most caring doctor ever!

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Kearney for many years, and have never had a bad experience on any visit. He takes his time with you, and does not rush you like many other doctors do. He will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist, or order tests, if needed. Also, he sees every patient personally. His staff has always been very helpful.

Greeaaat family doctor.

Good doctor...bad staff

Dr. Kearney was genuinely concerned for my health and well being. Did not push medications and discussed other options. Some staff members were very attentive and courteous. BUT, I have fought with the coding of their billing 3 times now and have decided to move to another doctor. They find ways to code visits in order to get the most money from the insurance company and the patient. My wellness visits were coded as diagnostic and therefore not fully covered by insurance. When I challenged this, I was told "it was not going to be changed." I was also told that I "did not specifically request wellness visits." Isn't that what a yearly check-up is? I was unaware I needed to specify this when making appointments. My wife was supposedly "diagnosed" with a condition that was found years prior by another doctor. It took me months to get this changed and even the insurance company was perplexed at what was going on at their office. My wife had to call to get test results and was brushed off when she had questions about them. I really liked Dr. Kearney, but some staff members have pushed too far. Lost 2 patients over staff issues...pretty sad.

saved my life

Dr Kearney is very skilled and thorough. He literally saved my life by diagnosing my cancer on a routine annual physical examination when there were no visible symptoms.

Great doctor!

Dr. Kearney has been my doctor for more than 7 years and I have always found him to be very professional and caring in his treatment of me. I feel very fortunate to have such an excellent doctor.

Staff was very rude and uncaring. Would NOT go back or recommend this office to anyone!

Doctor's Response

I do not remember any conflict on that day. I am very sorry that anyone would have a reaction like that to my office staff. I have been told on more than one occasion that my staff are very nice. The staff I have now are excellent and professional.

Dr. James D Kearney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.