Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James L Kehoe IV has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Showing 5 of 25
Excellent doctor who needs to replace some of his staff, particularly, Jodie and Dottie. They are openly rude and display extremely poor attitudes. Tried to contact office between 11:00 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. on a day the doctor was in surgery and kept getting message that they were at lunch. However, at 4:30 p.m. , same day got message that they were gone for the day. This has happened on more than one occasion.
I went to him for my arm problem and he was not that good in my opinion. I was not satisfied at all.He took Xrays and had an MRI done. He gave me a shot and said to see if that worked. Told me to wait six weeks. I was in constant pain and he did not offer to do anything or give me any medication in the meantime, just told me to do therapy at home.He did mention surgery at some point, but when I mentioned medicare, and I did'nt know about if they covered therapy, he changerd his tune about the surgery.He acted like the injury was not that serious and was a part of aging.I went to another and he looked at my MRI and Xrays and said I needed surgery as soon as possible.I am now seeing another surgeon who has scheduled surgery and has given me something to ease the apin until then. So I do not reccomend this dr.He seemed to have a very rushed manner and not much sympathy.
Went to see Dr Kehoe after I heard at the hospital that he was great for sports injuries. I had seen him the winter of 2011 after a baseball injury, and after talking to one of the rudest staff I ever spoke to they were so kind to work me in within 3 weeks, but I was told to keep the appointment because of his sports background. I guess no shocker rude staff, self absorbed doctor. After a long wait, he spent about 5 minutes in the room. Upset I left but was told to call back and talk to the manager, I was told she was very professional. That was a waste of time, and far from professional and complained to my director. Only to find out that manager was no longer there, and they had other partners who left-I now see why!
Dr. Kehoe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1993
Dr. James L Kehoe IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Orthopedic Surgery, 21550 Harrington St Ste A, Clinton Township, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James L Kehoe IV in this video.
Dr. James L Kehoe IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.