The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James J Kempiners
Dr. James J Kempiners, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Thomas, KY, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Kempiners is affiliated with St Elizabeth Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. James J Kempiners has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. James J Kempiners has the following 16 expertise
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Deviated Septum
Dr. James J Kempiners has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Kempiners is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. James J Kempiners accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. James J Kempiners is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Thomas, KY.