Dr. James Kern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kern?

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Kern has kept me alive and functional for a long time. He is one of the most knowledgeable Doctors I've been to in my 79yrs. Hope he doesn't retire before I'm gone!

too soon to say if it was worth it

Posted on December 26th, 2013

i had smart lipo done about a week ago. It was the most horrible pain i ever felt while the tumescent fluid was being put in ,but after i felt nothing. I had my upper/lower abs done,flanks and arms. I was in alot of pain ,but feeling better now. I'm alot swollen and really havent seen a difference now. the satff were very nice and understanding. Ihope to see results soon because if i dont I will be getting a touch up

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Ladies if your looking to get some lipo done Dr. Kern is your man. I went to 5 diffrent Doctors in the area and was so dissapointed with the doctors,how rushed the visit was,walked out of two diffrent offices feeling like I was the person with the biggest amount of fat in their body but in all honesty when I meet Dr. Kern there was NO problem I knew instantly I had found the perfect doctor Dr. Kern is so caring,honest,patient and kind his staff is amazing as well - so ladies and gent. never judge a book by its cover. My lipo experience was great and Dr. Kern did more to my body than I expected.

Do your research first!

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Visit other doctors and compare how procedure is done. The doctor did not even really look at the areas I wanted lipo on so how could he access me? Nurse with him was curt and acted like I was wasting her time.

Knowledgable With Good Bedside Manners

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Such a kind, personable doctor. His knowledge and expertise concerning lipo/fat grafting was amazing. After having the procedure done, I was so glad that I went to Dr. Kern. Dr. Kern and his staff are all so very caring. I would highly recommend him!

Looking Better

Posted on November 30th, 2010

I've now had several things done with Dr. Kern and look and feel so much better. I would highly recommend.

Very Pleasing Improvement

Posted on November 28th, 2010

After having the lipo with fat transfer for breast augmentation, I couldn't be more pleased. I started out with an A cup and then became a C cup. I'm just so very pleased!! Dr. Kern and his staff are so helpful and informative. I feel safer having this breast augmentation using my own tissue(fat)then to have done a regular augmentation with implants. I would recommend Dr. Kern and this procedure.

Fantastic Doctor!!!!

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

I feel the staff and Dr. James Kern are fantastic. Lipo and Natural Breast Aug is what treatment I just got 4 months ago. I went into measurements today and I now have gone from a 32 B to a 32C. I could not be happier. Thank you Dr.Kern!

Do not do LAzer Lipo wit this doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2010

I try 2 times to do it, since the first one had no results. The second one had few results and only in one of the 3 areas I treated. I spent a lot of time and money expecting results. If you wnat to do this, spend a little more to a good doctor.

Jan

Posted on January 26th, 2010

Dr. Kern performed lipo on me with the new Body Jet water lipo machine and he transferred some of the fat from the procedure to my breasts. My breasts were getting flat after having my baby and now the fat Dr. Kern put in has made them look almost like they did before the baby came along. I like the fact he used my own body tissue instead of a plastic breast implant. Great job!

Great Results/Great Staff

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Dr. Kern first helped my mom with her wrinkles around her eyes and he helped smooth out her jawline. He used BOTOX and fillers and she looked great in just a couple of days.I went to him for laser hair removal. It was fast and it didn't hurt like other hair removals I've had. His staff and esthetician Maria are really nice.

Posted on December 6th, 2016