Dr. James M Kerpsack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Kerpsack?

Awful bedside manner and very rude.

After an emergency surgery, he did not follow up with family or me for 25 hrs. He was extremely rude and made jokes about me , which were clearly heard. He advised me at the 26 hr mark, that I needed to find a new provider, which he knew is virtually impossible within 90 days from surgery. Extremely rude and egotistical. Did not care for the patients needs as far as pain meds and rolled his eyes and threw his hands in the air as others looked to him for guidance during pre op. I was truly in excruciating pain after a bad break, yet he continued to badger and lead the staff to believe I was not in as much pain as I felt, and joked with them about it. He then advised I was over dramatic, afterI had endured an entire 24 hours of pain from a 3 portion fracture.

doctor was amazing as for the staff not so much, only some the lady that took care of my daughter as well was amazing all so

Very positive experience

MY FAVORITE DOCTOR

Everyone we know was so sad to hear he was moving to Florida but we just found out is back in Indiana on the Northside. He is the best ortho doc we have seen and my kids won't go see anyone else. We are lucky and so thankful he is is back in Indy!

amazing DR!

Dr Kerpsack has treated all 4 of my children. he has a great bedside manner that puts children and parents at ease. His medical expertise is incomparable in this area. As an added bonus Dr Kerpsack is compassionate and understanding. Thanks for all the help you given us!

My favorite doctor

Dr. Kerpsack is an excellent doctor. I don't know how anyone can say anything bad about him! He is very knowledgeable and caring. His office is very well run. He always discussed all of my options and includes me in the decision process. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Caring doc

Dr. Kerpsack was very knowledgable and caring. He was very thorough and explained all of our options. We had a great experience with him and would send anyone to him. Highly recommend!!

Dr. Kerpsack is a woderful doctor. He was very patient with my daughter and explained everything to us. I feel very comfortable with knowing he is the doctor caring for my daughter's knee injury.

Misdiagnosis

He has given me the wrong treatment and wrong diagnosis.

Dr. James M Kerpsack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.