Dr. James E Kettelkamp Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James E Kettelkamp?

Office staffer named ROBIN is agressive and RUDE. Dr. is very disconnected... does not seem to be doing much besides waiting to retire. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Stay away from this office at all costs!

Worst experience with a physician ever. Uninterested, uncaring, snap judgements. This doctor is more likely to hurt than help you (he hurt me). Called it "not sleeping well" and wanted to give me a sleep aid..... Turned out to be CANCER!!!!! Once I knew what I had (from another doctor), all the signs were there. A COMPLETE MISS.

Office staff

I rated "Courtesy and professionalism of office staff" low because of the following. The Doc is very good. where he fails is lack of knowledge with staff as far as being a primary care manager (PCM). I am retired army using tricare, wife is medicare. Although they are a pcm they have no clue about procedures, I have been sent out of network twice, visits have been improperly coded for both my wife and I, meaning I finally paid out of pocket to end the pain. If you are military I recommend you go elsewhere. I have basically fired the doctor because of his staff. Both my wife and I have changed our PCM.

Caution to Medicare users

Care was good, billing very poor. When they submit to medicare they only use generic codes such as going for yearly wellness visit, they submit as routine which medicare declines. This doctor is fired and I do not recommend unless you are paying cash!!!

Dr. James E Kettelkamp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bettendorf, IA.