Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Kidder has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I have found Dr Kidder to be personable, thorough and caring. He takes the time to listen to your concerns, answers any questions you have and provides great information and advice. He has two young children of his own and can relate to new parents. I recommend Dr Kidder for anyone looking for a doctor for their child. The staff is very friendly and we never have to wait long for our appointments. Also the doctor visits never seem rushed, Dr Kidder actually sits down and talks to you. There are seperate waiting areas for sick visits and well child visits. We were concerned about finding a doctor for our baby and my husband and I couldn't be happier that we chose Dr Kidder.
Dr. Kidder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. James M Kidder accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarolinaeast Pediatrics, 2604 M L King Jr Blvd, New Bern, NC
Dr. James M Kidder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Bern, NC.