Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Kiely has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Neurophysiology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. James M Kiely has the following 9 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. James M Kiely has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James M Kiely is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I hate to agree with everyone here, but I went several years ago and have never been back. He was rude and dismissive with zero people skills. I still have this neurological problem and need to find a doctor, so I pulled up his name and looked at reviews. Glad it's not just me. Will continue to look for a different doctor
I have read these reviews and 100% disagree. In 2008 I fell and hit my head on the concrete. I had a brain hemorrhage and was rushed to the hospital in a helicopter and had to have a craniotomy. I was in Shepard Center for about a month. I healed and headed back to my normal life. About 4 months later I had a seizure. The neurosurgeon that I saw recommended Dr. Kiely. He diagnosed me with epilepsy. He has helped me control this and has provided his expertise not only in neurology but prescriptions as well. He prescribed me on Lamictal and I have not had a seizure in over 5 years. He monitors my levels of Lamictal and kept watch on me while I was pregnant twice. Dr. Kiely might not fluff up the way he describes your illness but he tells you matter of fact and is there for you along the way. I am so grateful for Dr. Kiely and do not know where I would be without him. One more thing, his previous assistant and new assistant always call me back in a timely manner always. I forgot my medicine while I was out of town once and was nervous about missing it. They called it in to the pharmacy in Denver and I was able to get it the same day. Dr. Kiely is the absolute best and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a miracle. Thank you Dr. Kiely!!!!!!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
24 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. James M Kiely accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKeith Alan Sanders Md, 5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA
Dr. James M Kiely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.