Dr. James Kilgore Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Kilgore?

Did an appalling job on my eyes. Acted so smooth and charming before surgery, after different story. Eyes are now different shapes, plus one bigger than the other.

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I consider myself lucky. In 1999 a patient died on his operating table. He is disgraceful.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Do not go to Dr. Kilgore unless you are having your breasts done. He isn't anything but a breast augmentation Dr. My tummy tuck turned out hideous. He charged me for liposuction which I don't believe was ever done and my butt lift was anything but that. It's a hot mess. He wants me to pay another $4000 on top of the $15000 already paid just go fix it. He was very upset that I didn't love his work, he swore at me numerous times for not praising his terrible work. Do not go to him it's not worth the frustration.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr. Kilgore has treated me after two bouts of breast cancer and the removal of a lesion on my face. He discusses what he can do and carefully plans his surgery while saying how he will proceed. A surgeon asked who treated me since he didn't see scars. I refer others knowing they'll have an honest discussion, and a safe outcome.

TERRIBLE SURGEON

Posted on July 20th, 2011

This doctor is a total hack. He performed upper and lower blep on me and has made me disfigured. He is a very narcissistic man. Before my surgery he was very charming, however, afterwards he was cold and distant. He has mutilated my face. I would stay away from him unless you want the same look.

Love Dr Kilgore

Posted on April 18th, 2011

I have had breast implants, face lift, brow lift, tummy tuck and Denise does Botox. I have had a 28 year track record with Dr. Kilgore. He is always frank and never tries to "sell" me anything I don't need. I don't look anything near 50 and people are shocked when I tell them I've had work done. Even my female General Dr. Love him. Great bedside manner. Very reassuring. I hate needles, blood and pain. They pull me through every time.

Not personal; money hungry!!

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I felt like you wanted my money and didn't want to listen to my concerns. I saw you roll your eyes at me!!!!!

Highly recommended

Posted on September 7th, 2008

When I first met him he struck me as very arrogant, but after he did my breast reduction surgery, he has reason to be arrogant!! He did a PHENOMENAL job!! I have sent 2 of my friends to him now too! They agree, he is an overall great doctor! I felt he was very caring and considerate. His office staff was wonderful to us in getting everything situated with our insurance. HIGHLY recommend this physician! :)

Great Doctor, great results, terrible office staff

Posted on August 9th, 2008

Dr Kilgore did a breast reduction associated with my breast cancer surgery. He did a great job and my results are wonderful. His nurse and office staff can be off putting and at times rude.

Posted on August 26th, 2017