Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James N Kirkpatrick has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James N Kirkpatrick has the following 36 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Thyroid Cancer
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol
- Myocardial Diseases
- Aortic Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Sinus Arrhythmia
Dr. James N Kirkpatrick has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James N Kirkpatrick is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I found Dr.kirkpatrick very difficult to get a concise answer from. He seems to be very laid back and I never find that he says things in a definitive and understandable way. All this despite the fact that he spends alot of time with a patient I also found that he can be despite his laid back manner he could be very heavy handed and even threatening if the patient felt something was not good for them to do. I finally decided to go elsewhere for my cardiology care.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
20 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. James N Kirkpatrick accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Washington Medical Center, 1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James N Kirkpatrick in this video.
Dr. James N Kirkpatrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.