Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James V Klas has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
He admits his patients to the third floor at St. Luke's hospital. He could care less that this floor is dirty and disgusting. I told him about my ileostomy bag breaking and the nurses refused to clean it up. He shrugged and said "he didn't want to hear about it". I developed an infection that had to be packed daily and painfully for six months. I loved my life before Dr. Klas ruined my life. I went to Cleveland clinic. They said Dr. Klas did drastic surgery that ruined my life. I am sorry to say, I hate him for what he did to me. My life has been a living nightmare I felt great, vibrant and beautiful before this
After surgery a small tube remained on the right side of my abdomen to collect remaining fluids. The tube was full at least three times. 7am next day I was taken back into surgery for bleeding internally. Everything was cauterized. Hospital stay of 8 days.; Almost one year to the date I had a small bowel obstruction (likely) due to the scar tissue. I had surgery, to remove adhesions. I must take a prescription medication daily in order to have any type of bowel movement.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1990
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. James V Klas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAmg Vascular Center, 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 330, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. James V Klas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.