Dr. James C Knoer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Knoer?

Dr.Knoer Is an amazing OB. He is always willing to spend time to answer patient's questions and he is very Diligent as well! I highly recommended him and his practice!!!!I have experienced so many complications during my pregnancy, because Dr. Knoer and other doctors at his practice provided wonderful service and treatment, i was able to deliver my baby at 39 weeks. I really appreciate him!!!! Also, his staff is super nice too! I am very lucky to have him as my OB.

After moving from out of state and being really happy with my former ob/gyn, I was not overly excited about having to find a new one. Dr. Knoer was referred to me by a friend and I could't be happier with him. He instantly made me feel at ease and made a normally awkward and uncomfortable experience bearable. I would recommend him to anyone. He's great!

Great Doctor

Great experience!

Being new to the Atlanta area, I was hesitant in finding a new OBGYN. Finding Dr. Knoer has been a breathe of fresh air! My first appointment was a wonderful experience. Dr. Knoer made me feel at ease and comfortable when talking to him. I am grateful for his extensive knowledge, treatmnent and care.