Dr. James Komorous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Komorous?

Great Dr

Posted on April 26th, 2017

He was very thorough and explained everything to me!

Really???

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Wait time wasn't too bad and friendly staff, but I will never go back. I have some kind of eczema is my guess and he told me it was all in my head and because it didn't itch it was a form of "tourettes of the skin" and was all in my head.

Long waiting time; sub-par care

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Read the reviews so i accepted the 2 mos wait time for an appt and went expecting competent care. It wasn't. He prescribed a cream that made things worse. When I called to report the results, was dismissed. Waste of time, money, and effort. Oh and the facility seemed kinda scuzzy, too.

Dr. does not fully understand Drugs side effects

Posted on January 19th, 2017

I think that Dr. Komorous has good intentions, but unfortunately did more harm than good for my son. Like many dermatologists he over prescribes topical steroid (TS) for eczema. These drugs cause topical steroid withdrawal or red skin syndrome. This is horrific and can cause horrible suffering. You will appear clear for very long and then symptoms will return. Not only do they return, but worse than before. I cannot endorse any doctor that prescribes TS long term.

Had a major infection after skin biopsy. Ended up visiting emergency room during weekend and taking antibiotics. no instructions given after the procedure. The doctor's visit was about 10 minutes or less including the procedure. waited for another 45 minutes after the scheduled appointment... I called to notify the doctor's office about the infection and spoke with the nurse and was told the biopsy shows it is simply a skin irritation... I have to wonder if a biopsy was even needed???? shouldn't a well-experienced doctor be able to tell upon examination? shouldn't the doctor wear gloves when conducting an examination? I have to wonder if proper procedures were followed while performing biopsy?

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Recent visit and yearly checkup

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Posted on June 24th, 2016

My so has severe exzema and dr Komorous has changed his life. We have seen him for the lady 4 yrs. he is amazing!!!!

The best Dermatologist in Tacoma!!!

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I have been seeing him for years, nothing bad to say about him. Excellent doctor. Always treats me kind. Very professional. Staff great also. Always finds right diagnosis. and treats with medication that always solves the problem. I wouldn't consider another dermatologist!

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Great staff there!

one of the Best!

Posted on November 12th, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor

Great Dr.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I love Dr. Komorous !!! He always makes me feel taken care of. He spends time talking to me as well as gives me a thorough examination; promptly removing any unusual growth I have. He found a 'melatonin' growth on my back that I wouldn't have ever noticed. Can't say enough about this man. I highly recommend him.

Best for psoriasis

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I have been his patient for several years and he is a doctor that gets to the point and focuses on my psoriasis. He has got it under control and will do all he can with his knowledge of medical insurances. The only thing that bothers me is that he will retire.. His staff is professional and willing to go the extra mile. Love nurse Geri, what a gal!