Dr. James Krablin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Krablin?

Awesome Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I have a back injury and I have been referred to a lot of doctors and by far this is the best doctor ever. He has great bedside manner and really cares about his patients. I never feel rushed and he takes the time to listen to any problems that you may have. I know he sees a lot of patients but when I talk to him about some of medical problems he remembers instead of looking at the chart. We need more doctors like this. GREAT JOB KRABLIN!!!

AWESOME DOC!

Posted on April 19th, 2010

I take my kids and refer all friends and family! LOVE HIM! He's awesome. He isn't afraid to say he needs a second opinion - to me that speaks volumes; especially in this town!

Posted on April 11th, 2016