Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kravetz
Dr. James Kravetz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Prairie, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kravetz is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital and University Hospital - St Paul. Dr. Kravetz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kravetz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James Kravetz has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. James Kravetz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 43
Diss like the new crew they are slow rude an take to long for an appt I have been there a couple times never been in under two hour with this crew dr kravetz had you in an out in an hour at most an always filled meds when needed this new crew has yet to fill my meds an I have requested twice in a weeks wth won't go back have to find someone better an inexpensive
The new staff is horrible. With Kravetz, you waited maybe 20 minutes to get to a room and didn't wait long in the room. And it was just him and 3 other staff members! Now you wait over an hour just to get weighed, then you're asked to go back to waiting room. You can wait very long in exam room too. They also average a week to refil prescriptions, hopefully you aren't a heart or cancer patient, cause that won't get them to refil any faster. I've worked in the medical field 20 years, I have never seen such a joke of a practice.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Kravetz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
University Hospital - St Paul
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Medical Center Of Arlington
39 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. James Kravetz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJames H Kravetz, 2100 Virginia St, Grand Prairie, TX
Dr. James Kravetz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.