Dr. James Kravetz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kravetz?

Miss dr kravtz hate he retired

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Diss like the new crew they are slow rude an take to long for an appt I have been there a couple times never been in under two hour with this crew dr kravetz had you in an out in an hour at most an always filled meds when needed this new crew has yet to fill my meds an I have requested twice in a weeks wth won't go back have to find someone better an inexpensive

My Rating is not a reflection on Dr. Kravetz. He was our family doctor for over 30 years....His retirement has saddended our family.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I have had a few appointments since Doc retired. Gave the new group of people a chance. I will not go back. Period. End of Story.

Stay away

Posted on November 18th, 2015

The new staff is horrible. With Kravetz, you waited maybe 20 minutes to get to a room and didn't wait long in the room. And it was just him and 3 other staff members! Now you wait over an hour just to get weighed, then you're asked to go back to waiting room. You can wait very long in exam room too. They also average a week to refil prescriptions, hopefully you aren't a heart or cancer patient, cause that won't get them to refil any faster. I've worked in the medical field 20 years, I have never seen such a joke of a practice.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I never needed a follow up or Extended antibiotics, I've been going to him since I was 5 and I'm now 17. His retirement was saddening but he did very good for me as my GP.

I Miss Him Dearly

Posted on June 28th, 2015

THE NEW CREW SUCKS BIG TIME. IT WAS LIKE GOING TO A FREE CLINIC IN THE WAY THAT OFFICE IS HANDLED NOW! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN OR CHANGE DOCTORS!!!!!!!!

great Dr.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

He has always been good for my kid. Will miss him,now that he is retiring.

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Awesome Doctor!!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

My family and I have used Dr. Kravetz for the past 11 years. Can always get in the same day or next morning. Always available for his patients!

RUDE RUDE RUDE

Posted on June 6th, 2013

This is the worst doctor I have ever been in contact with! The staff is no better...Rudest doctor in the world! I would not send my worst enemy to this place! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

The BEST family doctor around!!! A diamond in the rough!

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Finding a doctor who takes his/her time to listen to your problems is so very hard to come by. Dr. Kravetz was like finding a diamond in the rough! It took several searches and very disappointing office visits before I was able to come across Dr. Kravetz. His office isn't the most up-to-date but that's not what I'm there for. I'm there as a patient and his staff and himself shows the utmost care for their clients. He's not quick to rush out the office after a quick examination. He stays awhile to listen to your symptoms/problems. When they are busy, he's not too proud to handle the nurses' job - he will administer your shots or draw blood, he cares just that much for us!

Patient

Posted on April 15th, 2011

My daughter is on Medicaid and is a new patient. Dr. Kravetz was very professional,and caring. He asked questions and he did give us a referral to the Neurologist she has been seeing without hesitation.He treated her problems and gave her samples of medicine.

patient

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr. Kravetz is an incredible physician. He is smart, caring and professional. He will not hesitate to send you to a specialist like other doctors act like it costs them money. I never seem to have a problem getting an appointment as his receptionist always gets me in the same or next day. I would highly recommend Dr. Kravetz if you are in need of a family practice.