Dr. James C Krider Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James C Krider?

My recent visit

I visited your Formula medical center while in the high desert on vacation, and met with Dr. Krider several times before and after I received my new meds. He even made attempts to check in with my by cell to make sure the meds were working properly (upon my request) even tho i was at a party for a family member local to the high desert about a mile away from your clinic. Awesome team you have here!

Humanitarian establishment : A++

Excellent service time. Wait was minimal. This doc office totally stands out as a pleasant experience. I went in presenting with seriously neglected symptoms and even though the doc didn't have my prescription there in the office, he gave me some samples to hold me over until I scrounged enough money to pick up my prescription! A LIFESAVER! Thanks doc.

Recent visits

The last several times I have been to your facility, everything has been in order and cleanly - a welcome site for apple valley,ca once I spoke to James Krider my prescription was placed and everything was fast and timely. Thanks

The Good Doctor

Formula Med has helped me recover quickly from an accident I was involved in that has been very painful. Thanks much. I will be back.

Formula to success full of healing

The last 3 times I have seen Dr Krider hes helped me deal with the anxiety and insomnia with new trials. The most recent revision is helping the most, but my life has been getting progressively better! Thanks doc, you know what they say about an apple a day?

First visit

Your staff was polite and processed my appointment quickly. Thanks for the discounts! Much appreciated in these hard times.

Minimal Wait Times, Professional Doctor.

I had a good experience

The office isn't fancy at all. The care was good though. He listened well and seems to have good diagnosis skills. The office should follow up to see how things are going instead of me trying to fit in an appointment.

Great experience

What a wonderful doctor. I had been to three other doctors before finding Dr. Krider. Each of the doctors rushed me and acted like they couldn't care less. Dr. Krider listened to me, obtain my old records, reviewed my medications and actually talked to me in a way I could understand. After following his advise I am feeling much better. I highly recommend him to everyone.

HORRIBLE !!!!!!

He is such a horrible doctor. He doesn't check my mother at all ! I'm finding me a new doctor !!!

Run away! don't waste your time

Aweful. There are no other "clean" words to describe Dr Krider. He is rude and Un interested in helping patients. He has written numerous incorrect referrals for my son and husband. Resulting in having to see him again to correct the botched referral. It takes 30 days to make an appt, no matter how severe your issue. My son has cancer and needs a referral NOW for treatment. His staff sets up an 3 weeks out!!! After a simple call to IEHP, viola we have a next day appt. Staff is a bunch of lazy liars, say they are booked when they arent, lie about referrals, everything.

Rude and useless

You know when you go to the doctor you always forget to ask questions. Well I took a list of 5 things I didn't want to forget. Dr. Krider wants to rush through and get you out as fast as he can. He was very rude and frustrated when I had additional questions. Every symptom I told him he wrote a prescription (not test, no hands on, nothing). Once he prescribed medications for me. When I had the prescriptions filled, the Pharmacist told me they were incompatible and I shouldn't take them at the same time. At the third question, he said I should follow him. He took me to the outer office and abandoned me there (essentially kicked me out of his office). I had probably 5 appointments with him but only saw him twice, his assistant took care of the other 3. On the two occasions I did actually see Dr. Krider, he was rude and seemed absolutely disinterested in my health. I had a car accident and he acted like I was a criminal. It was an accident Dr. Krider!! My recommendation is,,, stay away from this jerk. The lowest rating I could give is a 1, wish there were a Negative Rating option.