Dr. James Kruer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kruer?

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Gene Adams, loves Dr.Kruer. Gene been with Dr. Kruer 20 years and plus.Great Dr.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

dr kruer is a excellent doctor he was my doctor a few years ago at st johns hospital internal medicine sense he left I have not had another doctor like him he is truly missed.

Outstanding

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I only saw Dr. Kruer one time, when I was in the emergency room. I've been going to doctors for over 30 years, and never have I met one with such knowledge, patience, and interest in me as a patient. I talked with him for 30 minutes regarding my abdominal pain, and the possible causes and treatments. I had been stressing regarding my next decision, and he put me completely at ease. Thank you, Dr. Kruel.

Posted on April 28th, 2017