Dr. James Kryzanski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kryzanski?

Outstanding!

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Dr Kryzanski has been thorough in every interaction, thoughtful in his discussions with me about my situation and surgery. I feel comfortable and confident in his guidance.

Overview

Posted on November 16th, 2017

"Great MD, not as satisfied with his NP. I always felt rushed by her and she is not very good at returning calls in a timely manner".

Office Visit

Posted on November 10th, 2017

He is very pleasant and respectful. He speaks to his patients in a caring manner and is very thorough in his explanations.

Excellent Diagnostician

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I have had two spine surgeries with Dr. K over the last two years. One was a chip of bone causing pain in the lumbar region and the following year a herniated disk with pinched nerve in the thoracic area which is quite rare. I went to many doctors and had xrays and MRI's and no one could figure out why I had such chronic pain. Radiology reports just said swelling but not from what. Dr.K immediately diagnosed the issues and zeroed in on what was causing it. One night in the hospital and bit of recouping and both areas are pain free. He knows what he's doing! Thx, Lauren

Thoughts on Tufts from Connie Jones

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Kryzanski is both knowledgeable and nice,-two wonderful qualities. Wait time doesn't matter to me because every patient deserves excellent, unrushed care,-and that is paramount.

Phenomenal Doctor/Surgeon

Posted on August 28th, 2017

From the moment I met Dr. Kryzanski, I knew I was more than just a "number" but rather a person/patient who has been provided extraordinary care from him.

Posted on August 24th, 2017

TUFTS MEDICAL AND THE PEOPLE OF BOSTON ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE SUCH A CARING PROFESSIONAL SURGEN WITHIN OUR REACH. HIS TALENT AND SKILLS ARE BE-YOUND WORDS. HE IS MY MIRACLE MAN. THANK YOU!!!!

Patient

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

I was very happy with my doctor and everything he did for me. He gave me back my life again after being pain for 4 years it is great to do things again pain free. Thank to every for what you did and for being so kind to me while I was there. Maria

Fantastic

Posted on August 18th, 2017

I was very happy with my outcome with Dr.Kryzanski. I would recommend him to anyone.

Outstanding

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I was truly amazed at the result Dr. Kryzanski achieved with my back surgery. I knew my wife had an excellent result in 2009 and I could only hope my surgery would go as well and it did. Thanks to the entire team who did a terrific job of making me comfortable from the very beginning until I was discharged. Kudos to all

Amazing surgery

Posted on July 29th, 2017

It was not until I saw the X-rays of my before and after Surgery that I was aware of the challenge and tncredible Job that he had done

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Dr. Kryzanski was very professional and very reassuring. He told me the diagnois and reassure me that the outcome of my surgery would be positive and that is how it came out. I knew I was in good hands !