Dr. James Kuan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kuan?

communicates very well

Posted on April 30th, 2017

You know what is going on in your body and what your options are because of DR Kuan's ability to communicate in language that I can understand

Works to find cause, friendly and followups.

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Kuan for several years and he works with me to solve my problem, he is polite, friendly and knowledgeable. I am glad I was referred to ...

7 years with Dr Kuan

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Dr Kuan has been treating me for a difficult prostate condition, over 6 years. He is very attentive and genuinely concerned for the patient. I find the office staff friendly and warm. Good experience. Only low grade I would give is on follow-up.

Review of James Kuan, an excellent surgeon

Posted on March 9th, 2014

Surgery with Dr. Kuan

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Four years ago Dr. Kuan operated on me for female stress incontinence. To this day, I have not lost one drop of urine from stress incontinence. I can jump around like a jack rabbit and stay totally dry. Dr. Kuan is not only a tried and true surgeon, he is a kind and caring doctor. He is easy to talk to about subjects that can make even other doctors uncomfortable. I have been able to get help from him for other issues over a period of 4 years, and in all that time he has been patient, caring and expert.

Very caring and trustworthy.

Posted on July 15th, 2012

Dr. Kaun immediately puts you at ease and is caring. He really is interested in helping you. He exhibits genuine concern about the well being of the patient and takes as much time as needed to explain medical options and answer questions.

James id the best

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I have an ongoing condition that is very hard to treat and Dr Kuan has not given up and continues to look for ways to improve my condition and my quality of life. I appreciate all he and his staff have done for me.

Posted on January 25th, 2012

After six years of being told by another highly rated, and experienced, but visibly bored, urologist, that there was nothing to do for my condition but to continue to "monitor" it, Dr. Kuan took the time to listen to me and understand the symptoms and issues, and proposed a completely different, less instrusive, and proactive approach involving a month long course of antibiotics which has resulted in a remarkable improvement in my condition. I am very thankful for his attentiveness and thoughtfulness.

Very lame

Posted on May 10th, 2011

So very very rude, waste of my insurance.$250 for 5 minutes of his time. I guess he is only good at working on penises.

Why Dr. Kuan is the greatest.

Posted on January 5th, 2010

I'm writing a review about Dr. Kuan because my experience as his patient was unbeatable. When he asks how I am doing, he seems to actually want to know. He is reassuring about anxiety, pain or fear, and seems to think that these experiences are just as important as clinical facts. Which brings me to his ready grasp of my particular clinical problems and potential treatments, and his willingness to explain them to me. Since I wanted to know more about my medical condition (female stress incontinence), he drew pictures for me.When I first called the office I asked specifically for a female urologist for this surgery, thinking that only a woman doctor would be able to understand my feelings and make me feel comfortable about such very personal surgery. The moment that I met Dr. Kuan my apprehensions went away. He is so kind, so willing to be on the same wavelength as his patient. He is honest and gentle at the same time. He reinforces the belief that it is a doctor's humanity and knowledge that are important, not his or her gender.The best thing? His surgery worked great! I would recommend him to anyone I know, male or female. If I ever have to have any other urological surgery done, I'll go right back to him.

Posted on April 30th, 2017