Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Kudrna has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James C Kudrna has the following 20 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Dental Implants
- Herniated Disc
Dr. James C Kudrna has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James C Kudrna is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
This is a first rate orthopedic surgeon. He listens! He isn't full of himself! He does a superb job technically. I had a hip replaced by another surgeon 19 years before Dr. Kudrna operated on my second hip. The difference in attitude and result was night and day. No broken femur. No stonewalling as to what had happened. No treating me like a hysteric when despite everything I did I could not get a normal gait back. He listened and dealt with my fear because of my first terrible experience and did a superb job. There are plenty of butchers out there with glitzy "reputations." Dr. Kudrna is not one of them. He also is an expert in fixing up the mistakes of the butchers.
Dr. Kudrna is a very agressive surgeon who incorrectly assessed my medical condition. I could've avoided an extremely painful hip surgery. Dr. Kudrna did not acknowledge that I was exercising regularly and not in pain during my pre-op appointment with him. He treated my x-ray, not my condition. An honest doctor will not suggest major surgery unless the patient is in excrutiating pain. I needed a hip revision since my primary surgery as Dr. Kudrna decided to use an implant that was not FDA approved and was undergoing a clinical trial. He has put me and hundreds of other patients lives at risk. I was in very good health prior to my primary surgery. Now my life has completely changed. I am in pain, cannot exercise and am very upset. Previously, Dr. Kudrna had an excellent reputation. This is no longer the case. Find another doctor. One who is honest and really cares about his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
42 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. James C Kudrna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsBruce E Noxon Dpm Pc, 2150 Pfingsten Rd Ste 2260, Glenview, IL
Dr. James C Kudrna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.