Dr. James Lesperance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lesperance?

Avoid him

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Avoid at all cost, I went through the emergency room was told they were going to do an SP cath, but when he got there he decided to do a bladder dilation, without anesthesia. I even begged for him to stop, he just kept going. The arrogance of this guy is monumental, avoid him at all cost. By the way he prides himself on telling patients that he teaches his students "the only way to be good at this job, you have to be willing to cause a little pain.

Only if you like pain...

Posted on July 7th, 2015

A five step bladder dilation without anything for pain. When he did the procedure he didn't even tell me what he was going to do. He did tell me when I first met him,"I tell my students, the only way to be good at this job is by being willing to cause some pain". This guy is terrible stay away from him.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

The best in the biz. Trust him with my life again if I had to...

We love Dr. L'Esperance!

Posted on December 6th, 2011

After seeing several doctors and receiving varying "it may be this, we're not sure" opinions, Dr. L'Esperance quickly & accurately diagnosed & treated our young son's kidney condition. He was genuine, caring & completely accurate about our son's medical problem. He spent quality time with us answering all questions & gave us much needed information prior & after surgery. He even followed up with phone calls at home to make sure our son was progressing well & to see if we parents were all right as well. We love Dr. L'Esperance and are forever indebted to him for such terrific care, concern & professionalism. He is a marvelous surgeon and we are blessed to have met & worked with him!

Posted on July 24th, 2017