Dr. James Austin Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Austin?

My grandmother has breast cancer and the staff was unwilling to give us even basic information over the phone (even though they had been provided with a medical Power of Attorney. My mother had repeatedly called and they were very unhelpful. After a week of this, I called and pleaded with them to help and his nurse informed me that she was tired of dealing with this. After that phone call they refused to treat my grandmother at all. I am very disappointed. I do not feel that they are putting the best interests of my grandmother first. In addition to dealing with the fact that her mother has cancer my mother also has to deal with the stress of making decisions for my grandmother based on very limited information. The staff was very uncaring.

Metastatic Melanoma