Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James L Cashman
Dr. James L Cashman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery. Dr. Cashman is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Cashman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James L Cashman has the following 1 specialty
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Cashman and team expedited this surgery, they were with me every step of the way. He has an well train staff at Saint Joseph hospital that ensured a speedy recovery. The surgeons were there every day to check up on me and give me important updates. This is a well set up program and I am glad we found them!
Dr. Cashman performed my surgery. I had 2 tumors, partial liver, gallbladder and apendix removed. He has a warm and humorous bedside manner. He visited and checked on me frequently in the hospital. I loved seeing him come through the door. He genuinely cares for his patients like friends. A doctor with an exceptional bedside manner makes all the difference to a patient's physical and mental recovery! He definitely raises the bar! Thank you Dr. Cashman!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cashman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1993
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. James L Cashman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Transplant Associates Pc, 2218 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. James L Cashman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.