Dr. James Chen Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. James Chen?

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Super knowledgable. Great bed side. Most responsive and engaged doctor I have ever had.

Financial Advisor

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I am very happy with my decision to go to Doctor James Chen for my rotator cuff surgery. I believe that i received the best possible doctor out there - for my surgery.

Amazing Experience for a 1st timer

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

I was scared and did not know what to expect before I went and saw Dr. Chen. Dr. Chen and his team where so great and thorough it made my surgery and recovery so much easier. Being able to reach the team at anytime was the most comforting thing.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Clear, full communication and explanation of situation and options. Ease of process, and accessibility.

Chief Engineer @ The California Center in SF, Ca.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

A positive experience from the first visit and consultation right through the reconstructive surgery and follow-up. Dr. Chen and his staff are professional, polite, informative, and supportive.

Meniscus Tear

Posted on April 15th, 2015

The Office here is very professional and clean. The front office is very friendly. Dr. Chen is very knowledgeable. He was very quick to determine that I have a meniscus tear without using invasive surgery, but by using MRI to make sure I had a tear. The office staff works very quickly to help get you settle in. They are also available during the surgery. A very attentive team. Very good. I would totally recommend them.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Chen is personable and really cares.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

I'm very happy with my care at Dr Chen's office. Staff is great and Dr. Chen takes the time to explain everything. Dr.Chen did a wonderful job on my knee surgery and was very through and caring about my progress ect. Highly Recommended!

Very connected

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I really like how easily it was to contact Dr. Chen both before and after surgery using Healthloop. He even called me a few times. He really made me feel comfortable about the whole process.

Best Ortho Care, Hands Down

Posted on February 21st, 2015

As a Level I Trauma Emergency Nurse, I am completely thrilled with the care I received from Dr. Chen. His knowledge base, accurate assessment & diagnosis, straightforward plan of care combined with his easy & comforting bedside manor made for not only an excellent experience, but a hugely successful surgery. The office staff was courteous and helpful and follow up appointments were a breeze. I highly recommend Dr. Chen and would definitely use his services if needed in the future.

Great recommendation, great experience!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr Chen was recommended by my primary and was great. This was my first surgery and was as smooth and easy as I could have imagined. I have and would recommend Dr Chen to friends and family.

Great team

Posted on February 14th, 2015

I have always liked the ease of getting an appointment when necessary. The staff is excellent and very patient supportive. Dr Chen is an excellent surgeon and very thoughtful as to my well being . He does not want to rush into surgery if it can be avoided.