Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Fawcett
Dr. James Fawcett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradfordwoods, PA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
705 Elm Rd
Bradfordwoods, PA 15015
Book Online Now
Dr. James Fawcett has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. James Fawcett has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. James Fawcett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
58 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1955
Dr. James Fawcett Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Fawcett's office for more information.
705 Elm Rd Bradfordwoods, PA 15015
Locations & Directions705 Elm Rd, Bradfordwoods, PA
Dr. James Fawcett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradfordwoods, PA.