Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James L Griffin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I had seen a Dr. in this office previous to Dr. Griffin and was not happy at all! I luckily got the nerve and insisted on a 2nd opinion with this Dr. I thought he would probably just agree with the 1st Dr. especially since he is in the same office. I was wrong. He chose my health over anything else. He was able to do surgery on both of my knees to keep me going for hopefully another 10 years before I have TKR's. Don't get me wrong, I am still in pain everyday Not as bad as before...I couldn't even walk) but I would much rather wait until 55 so I only have to do this once in my life. He had to do a lot but did it so I could wait. I would still be seeing him if my insurance hadn't changed! He's the best! And so are his nurses!
Dr. Griffin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. James L Griffin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTulsa Bone & Joint Associates PC, 4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James L Griffin in this video.
Dr. James L Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.