Dr. James Griffin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James Griffin?

Posted on November 19th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Griffin several times over the last 3 years. Each time he has been both professional and personable. His staff is great! He is willing to answer all questions and provide options for treatment.

Saved my knees from a TKR until I reach 55 (I HOPE)

Posted on February 29th, 2008

I had seen a Dr. in this office previous to Dr. Griffin and was not happy at all! I luckily got the nerve and insisted on a 2nd opinion with this Dr. I thought he would probably just agree with the 1st Dr. especially since he is in the same office. I was wrong. He chose my health over anything else. He was able to do surgery on both of my knees to keep me going for hopefully another 10 years before I have TKR's. Don't get me wrong, I am still in pain everyday Not as bad as before...I couldn't even walk) but I would much rather wait until 55 so I only have to do this once in my life. He had to do a lot but did it so I could wait. I would still be seeing him if my insurance hadn't changed! He's the best! And so are his nurses!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017