Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Henderson
Dr. James Henderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muskogee, OK. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok, Muskogee Regional Medical Center and Muskogee Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Henderson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Henderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Muskogee Community Hospital
44 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. James Henderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames Lamar Henderson MD, 333 S 38th St, Muskogee, OK
Dr. James Henderson is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Muskogee, OK.