Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James L Horton Jr
Dr. James L Horton Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hastings, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Horton is affiliated with Sparrow Ionia Hospital and Pennock Hospital. Dr. Horton has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James L Horton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Showing 1 of 20
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009, 2008, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Horton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. James L Horton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHastings Orthopedic Clinic Pc, 840 Cook Rd, Hastings, MI
Dr. James L Horton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hastings, MI.