Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Johnson MD
Dr. James Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk City, OK, with other offices in Elk City, OK and Mangum, OK . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center, Integris Clinton Regional Hospital and ST Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Johnson has 3 locations
1705 W 2nd
Elk City, OK 73644
Dr. James Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
ST Marys Hospital
Jackson County Memorial Hsp
36 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1977
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk City, OK.