Dr. James Moore Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Moore?

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I liked Dr Moore, He just didnt seem interested in figuring out what's going on. He was running behind schedule which made him rushed and I just didn't feel like I was important and I needed that. After 30+ years of no major complications, I began having serious complications and looked to Dr. Moore to tell me what we should do. Instead, he said what do you want me to do? I want you to help me figure this out please.

Posted on August 13th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Moore. I have seen many Neurologists over the years and have been misdiagnosed time and time again. He is the only Neuro I have ever met that cares about my life goals: being able to work and drive, I don't think that's too much to ask. He has worked with me on dialing in my seizure meds to achieve both no seizures and no side effects. He actually listens to me, unlike any other Neuro I have met and I can tell he actually cares..he never seems rushed or too busy for whatever I have to say, so I am confused about what others are saying. As for wait time..it's a doctor's office, expect to wait! That's how it is, if you are seeing Dr. Moore you should be used to doctors' offices and know the drill.

Not worth it.

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I waited 45 minutes for my appointment. He offered no appology. A med student spent more time and took more interest than Dr. Moore. I won't go back.

The best neurologist I have ever seen in 18 years

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Posted on June 7th, 2010

After four years of misdiagnosis in my hometown, Dr J Layne Moore accurately identified my problem and medicated me. I've been seizure free for 10 years now. I would highly recommend him. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping we can get my daughter in to see him. The wait in his office was astonishing . . . I had 8 followup visits with him over the course of 5 years. I NEVER waited more than 5 minutes! Nothing like the physicians in my small rural community!!

Seems Knowledgeable but Bothered By Questions

Posted on March 14th, 2010

This is a scary time for my daughter and I trying to stop the seizures. We have questions as we try to understand the disease. This doctor was annoyed if not angry as we asked questions. Are we supposed to just walk in and let him decide our future without trying to understand? My daughter was in tears. Also, everytime his Blackberry buzzed he didn't hesitate to check it. It's as if we weren't important enough. Can't he carve out time to pay attention to his patients? We want help with my daughter's seizures but don't want to feel stupid for trying to understand the condition. Hope this helps someone else avoid the time, tears, and agravation.

Don't Put Your Life In This Doctor's Hands

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

He puts on a good nice guy show in the office when there are other people around but he's nasty if you ever need him in a crisis outside of office hours.

Posted on February 20th, 2009

This doctor is rude and full of himself.

Posted on September 1st, 2015