The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James Richards
Dr. James Richards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Richards is affiliated with Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center, Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center and Mountain View Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Richards has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. James Richards is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. James Lee Richards is a physician with impeccable skills and talent. Our infant son was in need of corrective surgery for hernias. Hernia strangulation was an imminent possibility for our son. As parents we spent four months tending to our fragile sonâs cries in the night for relief. Our son tipped the scales at 10 lbs. finally at Christmas time at four months. The physicians in our community were booked and unavailable for even consultation for two months. Dr. Richards indeed a modern day âsamaritanâ responded to our concern and advised us of the risks involved. We were at peace in knowing that the skilled hands of Dr. James Lee Richards would relieve our son of his discomfort. Our son was lovingly taken from our arms and lovingly returned to our arms. The surgery was successful. Our son was thrived from that point. Dr. Richards embraces his profession with skills, talent and integrity.
Dr. Richards is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Mountain View Hospital
41 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. James Richards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions2001 S Woodruff Ave, Idaho Falls, ID
Dr. James Richards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.