Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James L Richards
James L Richards is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
2001 S Woodruff Ave Ste 3
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Book Online Now
James L Richards has the following 1 specialty
James L Richards is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of James L Richards - Posted on August 3rd, 2013
Dr. James Lee Richards is a physician with impeccable skills and talent. Our infant son was in need of corrective surgery for hernias. Hernia strangulation was an imminent possibility for our son. As parents we spent four months tending to our fragile sonâs cries in the night for relief. Our son tipped the scales at 10 lbs. finally at Christmas time at four months. The physicians in our community were booked and unavailable for even consultation for two months. Dr. Richards indeed a modern day âsamaritanâ responded to our concern and advised us of the risks involved. We were at peace in knowing that the skilled hands of Dr. James Lee Richards would relieve our son of his discomfort. Our son was lovingly taken from our arms and lovingly returned to our arms. The surgery was successful. Our son was thrived from that point. Dr. Richards embraces his profession with skills, talent and integrity.
James L Richards Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
James L Richards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.