Dr. James L Seward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James L Seward?

Dr. Seward has treated me for several skin cancers including melanoma. He is kind, patient and has an excellent sense of humor. He often sees me prior to my scheduled appointment time. Best dermatologist in the southeast.

Very impressed with this young doctor. Was on schedule and answered my questions. I will go back to him for my dermatology needs.

Great Doctor!

I went to the Dr. to have a mole removed. He took care to check me out for any others skin problems. As I don't have Health Insurance, he was cosiderate to give me options to keep the cost down. He went right to work to take care in removing the mole. He seems to be a great doctor and caring person with a great office and staff that I highly recommend.

I love Dr. Seward!

Dr. Seward is so nice and caring. He is genuine and looks me over very carefully and does a great job. I have found a really nice physician!

Great Bedside Manner!

Dr. Seward is an incredible dermatologist! I saw him at his Ballantyne office which is convenient to my work in south Charlotte. He is always very accomodating and has helped clear my scalp psoriasis and improve my self esteem. His staff is very friendly as well.

So Glad to get rid of my acne

Dr. Seward is great. He helped me get rid of my awful acne. My face looked terrible, but with his help, it is clearing up. It is so easy to get an appointment at his office and I felt like he really cared whether or not I had clear skin. I will definitely continue going to him for all my skin problems.

Great Dermatologists

Dr Seward was very friendly. Very helpful. On time and took time to listen to me. Very concerned. His staff was very helpful. I have been a patient at his office for several years and have never had a bad visit.

Great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Seward for a few years now. He has a great bedside manner and very detailed.

very detailed and super nice

I am glad I found Dr. Seward. He is very easy going and nice. Seems to be very organized and caring. My acne is finally better!

Dr. James L Seward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.