- Northside Hospital
- Emory Saint Josephs Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Northside HospitalDr. Shengchuan Dai, MDCardiovascular Disease, Cardiology: Invasive-InterventionalVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthKhaja J. AhmedInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Venkatesh Lakshminarayanan MD, PHDInternal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care, Pulmonary DiseaseVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Betty A Mincey, MDInternal Medicine, Family MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
About James L Stewart
James L Stewart is a doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with other offices in Alpharetta, GA and Alpharetta, GA(and 2 other locations). They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine. Stewart is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Emory Saint Josephs Hospital, Wellstar North Fulton Hospital and Northside Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
James L Stewart has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
James L Stewart has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
James L Stewart has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
James L Stewart Accepts the Following Insurance
More about James L Stewart
Dr. Stewart graduated from the Medical College of Georgia At Georgia Regents University in 1984. Dr. Stewart works in Alpharetta, GA and 3 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Emory Saint Josephs Hospital, Wellstar North Fulton Hospital and Northside Hospital.