Dr. James L Williams II Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James L Williams II?

Weird doctor

I feel confident that Dr. Williams is trying to treat me in a most respectful and knowledgeable manner. It is always a pleasure to meet with Dr. Williams. H is doing everything possible to rid me of the hip pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to friends and family.

Dr. Williams is an exceptional doctor. He takes the time to listen to your ailments, asks questions and then would recommend a course of action, which is going through some physical therapy at the brain and spine center. The therapy is very effective. Dr. Williams is a very knowledgeable physician. I would trust everything he recommends.

I was having pain in my hip and leg. Doctor Williams spent a considerable time with me in consultation and later sent me for x-rays. During second appointment he reviewed the findings with me and made recommendations. I have followed his recommendations and am doing quite well. He seems to be more interested in the body healing itself than prescribing pills or surgery. The latter would be a last resort. He recommended a few books to me that helped me to understand more about my medical conditions and how to approach improving my health. I highly recommend this doctor.

Recommend

I have seen Dr Williams on several occaisions. The last time I had a painful shoulder/arm. He prescribed physical therapy and exercises, which I continue to do 6 mos later. The pain now is rare. If I notice pain it is usually when I've not done the exercises and always get relief after completing them. The PT people are also very capable and extremely helpful. I worked with Michael.

West

I received quality care and would definitely recommend Dr. Williams.

Dr. James L Williams II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.