Dr. James Zehnder Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Zehnder?

Perfect example of Excellence

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Zehnder for years and recommend him to anyone who needs his services. He and his staff are so great, my daughters started seeing him when they became young adults and have also been with him for years now. He actually calls us with results not his nurse or staff. Love, Love, Love him!

Posted on August 14th, 2017

I have been under Dr. Zehnder's care since the age of 14 and have always felt that he has provided me with exemplary care. Dr. Zehnder goes above and beyond to answer my questions, put me at ease and provide me with top-notch medical care. A genuine man with impeccable bedside manner make him an invaluable medical provider for the Acadiana area. I highly and genuinely recommend Dr. Zehnder and his staff.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I've seen Dr. Z for many years. He's been there with me through thick and thin and back again. Wonderful human being

Great Gyn!

Posted on November 18th, 2013

Dr. Z is awesome! He's very attentive and informative. Sid his nurse is the same way as well!

Possibly the worst doctor in Lafayette

Posted on September 13th, 2011

My fianc went to doctor Zehnder in 2009 with a bad pain in her abdominals. After a consultation with Dr. Zehnder he simply said she had a small tolerance for pain and prescribed her birth control. After the pain didn't subside she went back to Dr. Zehnder and had another consultation, one in which he gave her a sonogram, he simply prescribed her pain killers. The next day her pain had increased to such levels she had to go to the emergency room. After the nurses and doctors ran tests they discovered a dermoid cyst the size of a baseball around one of her ovaries. The doctors at the hospital had to rush her into emergency surgery 8 hours later, and had to remove her ovary. After speaking to a few of the nurses at the hospital I grew a little concerned that Dr. Zehnder failed to see this "baseball sized cyst" in his first two consultations, and after asking a few more questions found out that it was pretty odd that he indeed missed the cyst the day before. If he would have done his job instead of just brushing my fianc off she could still have both her ovaries, but because he didn't take the time to give her the care she paid for she now has just one ovary. In my opinion Dr. Zehnder operates one of the worst practices in the Lafayette area and I have heard this from a variety of different women my fianc knows. He has the worst bedside manner, his staff is one of the most unprofessional staffs I have ever dealt with and he obviously doesnt want to take the time to do the job he is being paid handsomely to do. Please, before you or your significant other goes to this doctor consider this review.

Posted on October 10th, 2017