- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Laborde MD
Dr. James M Laborde, MD is a doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. They have 46 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. James M Laborde has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James M Laborde has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. James M Laborde Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James M Laborde
Dr. Laborde graduated from the Tulane University School of Medicine in 1973. Dr. Laborde works in New Orleans, LA and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Laborde is affiliated with Touro Infirmary.