Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James D Lackey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James D Lackey has the following 16 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. James D Lackey has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. James D Lackey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
He had bad bedside manner & was rude. I went in for pap so didnt put any stars under diagnosis. Didn't choose any stars from diagnosis to the end because he doesnt deserve any stars. I didn't have need for follow up so i didn't score that subject either. He doesn't seem to care about his patients...I think he should choose a different line of work
Excellent doctor and the best ob to have if you have complications during delivery. I dispised the man due to his horriable insensitive beside manner, but never switched. After doing my research and talking to some of his former employees I came realized even though he has a poor bedside manner he is an excellent doctor.
Dr. Lackey was good when I was pregnant with my daughter. When I got pregnant again he refused to let me deliver at a bigger hospital. I expressed my concerns for there not being a NICU in Yukon. He is on the board at the Yukon Integris and told me he'd "lose to much money" if he had to come over to OKC to deliver... a schedule csection! He was VERY rude and I left in tears. Quickly found another Dr!!! Would never recommend him!
Dr. Lackey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Tulsa Medical Education Foundation Inc
Dr. James D Lackey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntegris Womans Care, 3330 NW 56th St Fl 300, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. James D Lackey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.