Dr. James H Law Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James H Law?

Efficient and Caring Doctor and Staff

I am almost afraid to say how wonderful Dr Law and his staff is as they will get so busy that it will be harder to get an appointment! But, I have to let everyone know just much I appreciate the efficiency and promptness when I go for an appointment with Dr Law. They don't overbook so you don't have to sit in the waiting room for hours waiting to see the doctor. I have been seeing Dr Law for about 8 years now and I have never been happier with a doctor or his staff. He actually sits down and looks you in the eye when you are talking to him and listens to what you have to say! I have never felt rushed while in his office and I feel so comfortable talking to him and his staff. I have also seen Steve Loughran, FNP and Dr Tackson Tan and they too are excellent! It is so refreshing in this day and age to find doctors that really care and put your needs first!

Been going to him since 2000, he is one of the best diagnostic Dr. ever.

He is sincere & listens to what you have to say.

Dr. Law

Dr. Law is an excellent doctor/person. He is attentive, patient, has a great sense of humor, and takes the times to answer my questions. He has made good decisions concerning my health, and I trust him implicitly.

We have been with this group of doctors for so many years. The Doctors are great but operations particularly the feedback, follou ups and the call back for annual checkups etc is not there. Also they never call back if we leave messages. I work at the St Joseph hospital and this is the complain from so many patients.

patient

THE GREATEST. THE BEST PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR THAT YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE. NOW DON'T BE CUTTING INTO MY APPOINTMENTS.

My doctor

The best medical office I've been to in15 years.

my review

Dr Law inspires great confidence. He is thorough and my experiences with him and his staff have always been positive.

Mrs. G.

I highly recommend Dr. Law and his staff, especially Steve, to anyone and everyone. Not only are they proficient and knowledgeable in their profession, they are passionate and are genuine in their involvement and concern for the health of each patient.

Dr. Law was my primary treater for almost ten years. Wish I was still seeing him but my insurance carrier changed.

Never Seen Dr. Law

I have actually never seen Dr. Law, instead I always see his nurse practitioner, Jill Waiden. She is amazing, very sweet, professional and always returns calls on a very timely manner.