The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. James S Lee has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cancerous Tumor
Dr. James S Lee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James S Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Lee is a great surgeon. He explained exactly what process he was going to do and walked me through the experience to make sure I was ok with everything. He called to check on me several times after my surgery. I had no complications or issues after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Lee!
I was shocked at how rude Dr. Lee was. He kept me waiting for over an hour with no apology. He was arrogant and rude - when I asked if he had no regard for my time after keeping me waiting for over an hour - all he had to say was - you better find another surgeon. Gladly!!! What a jerk this guy was - I would never recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Lee provided me with all the information in a clear & concise manner. I was left feeling that his patients do matter to him even to the point that he made sure i would not have to travel from 1 site to another to have the surgery completed.His front office staff is just as astounding & caring.Unbelievabel care from everyone.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winnfield, LA.