Dr. James T Lehner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James T Lehner?

I have been trying for years to get help and he keeps saying he will but all he has offered is different injections after I keep explaining they are not working. Why do this why not try other routes if this is not working. Will not listen and it takes forever to get through on their phones, appointments take forever and offers no help. Does not listen to patients

Don't let him touch your child if you want them to stay alive

bad

Horrible staff. Know everything. Will not listen to patient. Can't get a note for work after being off a month

Terrible dr don't let him take care of your child

I was in a car accident where I broke my back. I was lucky that Dr. Lehner was the ortho doctor on call. The next day he out two rods and ten screws in my back. It is a scary surgery with a slow recovery but I have felt content the whole time thanks to Dr. Lehner. He is awesome. Really cares about his patients.

I love this doctor. He spends time with you. Talks in detail about what is wrong and what he can do to possibly help you. He's operated on me three times and has saved me from being in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

He is truly amazing!

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Lehner is an amazing doctor, I have been seeing him since I was 5 years old for leg problems and back problems. He is very accurate and he is very caring!

RN

Not in a hurry to do surgery, tried other options first, very knowledgeable, caring, explained everything on MRI and x-rays. Gave pros and cons of surgery, care at hospital was excellent. Follow up after surgery was good, asked me to call with any concerns or questions, when I did call staff got back with me promptly and courteously.

RN

Not quick to do surgery, tried other options first.Extremely knowledgeable.

Nice guy, but follow up care was poor and always felt that the Dr. was in a rush to see his next appointment. My son broke his leg and now needs surgery to correct it. I know now that the deformity is something that happens quite a bit with this type of break and don't blame the Dr. for the results. Although, I felt as if he figured my son could just live with it since he sent us on our way not offering any other options. My sons deformed leg is 1 1/8" shorter than the other and out of alignment. The only thing Dr. Lehner recommended was PT and with all the research I have done I can't find anything about a limb growing or correcting with physical therapy.