Dr. James E Lemire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James E Lemire?

Regarding Lemire Clinic

It usually takes a month to get an appointment and they did not return multiple phone calls that I made to them. I didn't receive the level of Doctors care that I am accustomed to which can be harmful .

Dr Lemire is the best. His knowledge & experience are superior to any physician out there.

Misleading $ for initial visit and time spent with Dr

I was looking for a functional medical doctor and the Lemire Clinic came up. Unfortunately, I was misled and disappointed. I was told on three different ocassions that the fee for initial app would be $140.00 for one hour with the Dr. Well, it was $202 for 20 minutes. Also he told me at the end if visit that if I wanted to see him again I would have to pay a fee of $150/month in addition to an office visit. What kind of scam is this???? Additionally, office personnel seem unhappy and unlike what he preaches there were fast food cups and wrappers visible. Also he had sanctions against him!

Expected more, got less.

I am actively looking for another doctor.

Very good and caring Doctor

99 Percenter not happy with fees

I got charged a $45 missed appointment fee? $45 tells me that all this DR cares about is how much money he can make. I used to own a physicians practice with my late wife and would never charge patients for missed appointments. When will this overcharging come to an end. I get a missed appointment charge but in several instances get told the DR cannot see me and I end up seeing the NP. In this case I should send Dr. Lemire a bill for $45 for each time he doesn't make his appointment.

Dr. Lemire is a great and caring Doctor

I have been a well taken care of patient of Dr. Lemires for 7 years, he is very educated and knowlegable in alternative medicin and not only a pillpusher. Well worse the wait for an appointment.

worth the wait

only complaint is that this doctor is so good at what he does its hard to get an appointment with him directly. I have had to see the nurse practitioner a few times, but the doctor is there and will come in if she can not answer a question I have. Office Manager is always walking around being helpful talking to patients not stuck behind office door where you can never find her. I have heard other people complaining about not being able to get in to see Dr Lemire but if your sick or have an emergency you can always be seen by someone else in office. I can tell you this much this is the only doctors office where i have never had to wait hours after my scheduled appointment. I highly recommend this office, They have seminars once or twice a month that are very informative and free. Great natural medicine office.

beware of office staff

Doctor is nice if you can get an appt. with him. Front office does not tell you that you will be seeing the ARNP. 1st MD office I have EVER known who will not EVER let you in to see Doc if you are sick. "He does not have any openings until 3 months from now." Doc & wife lovely people. Office staff can & will be very rude esp. The Office Manager. My wife & I along with a few friends found ourselves new docs due to unorganized rude staff with large turnover.

Not Happy poor

Service not good all around never saw Dr. Lemire , office staff not able to do there job right. Very happy to be with my old Dr. Goldin who i see In preson . And his office staff is outstanding I only have to ask by phone and the service is done. And his office is also opened on Saturday. That is service.

Scary