Dr. James A Lemley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James A Lemley?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Lemley and his staff were courteous and his diagnosis of tendonitis in my hand was spot on.

Wrist surgery

After severely fracturing my wrist and opting to have it casted, I had a bad result. Dr. Lemley was able to perform corrective surgery and I am recovering nicely. In addition to being an excellent surgeon, Dr. Lemley has the personal qualities patients appreciate. He did not hurry visits but took the time to explain the procedure needed as well as post-op follow ups.I would highly recommend Dr.Lemley to anyone with a hand or wrist problem!

I would NOT recomment this doctor to my worst enemy. Arrogant Doctor told me he was the best. He preformed surgery on my broken hand because he said it would not heal correctly if he didn't. After the surgery the had was still not right. The baby finger moves under the other fingers when I wrap my had around some thing. He told me "well it looks perfict in the exray when the hand is extended flat out". Also the nurse was not nice when they had to redo my cast. The cast was so tight my fingers kept turning purple. Guess it must have been my fault!

Dr. James A Lemley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.