Dr. James Lesniewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lesniewski?

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Dr. Lesniewski removed my gallbladder. I cannot say enough good things about him. I came to him for a second opinion, and he determined that the major surgery I was told I needed was not necessary. By taking the time to order another test and listen to me he determined that it was in fact my gallbladder. I feel great since having it removed.

Excellent Experience

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I have never come across to a doctor that is so empathetic, easy to deal with and makes you feel like family. He has a wonderful personality! I would highly recomend! You will not regret the experience!! !

He is the best!!!!!

Posted on December 11th, 2010

Excellent Experience

Posted on September 7th, 2010

When you meet him, it's like you have known him for years! Great personality and he makes you feel comfortable right away. Highly recommend him.

Phenominal surgeon

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Jim removed my thyroid for thyroid cancer. Not only is he a skilled surgeon, but he also has incredible bedside manner. He is friendly, caring and compassionate. He is sure of himself without being arrogant. I would not hesitate to have him do surgery on me or any family member if needed in the future.

Posted on April 13th, 2009

Dr. Lesniewski removed my appendix in January. I was admitted to the ER two months later needing my gallbladder removed and I requested Dr. Lesniewski do the procedure. He came to my hospital room each day following the request and was more than willing to perform the surgery. I have been VERY pleased with him and his staff working with me during this time. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on February 15th, 2016