Dr. James Leu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Leu?

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Spends time with you. A very knowledgeable and personable doctor. I highly recommend him.

annoyed

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I used to see dr leu once every month for about a year. He was a good doctor. Two years later I started having thyroid issues again so I made an appointment to see him. The soonest available appointment was 3 months later. I scheduled it anyway. Then 2 weeks before my scheduled appointment, his office called to inform me that they will no longer be accepting my insurance starting that following week because of the changes their office was going through... they said my appointment will need to be canceled. Seriously? This was frustrating esp after waiting almost 3 months.. they could have at least tried to squeeze me in somewhere.

Extremely rude receptionist

Posted on July 29th, 2013

The receptionist is always having a bad day or something.. bc she is so darn rude every time I speak with her or see her. Wait time has always been 30 min+ and making an appointment is not easy. Otherwise, Dr. Leu is great.

Posted on June 29th, 2013

I have to say dr. Leu and Susan are fantastic! I feel so comfortable and welcomed. I am so glad that I gave dr. Leu a chance because I am so happy with the care that I am getting. It's hard to find a doctor that listens.

Posted on November 13th, 2017